Cookies are small files that are saved in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of this user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor access to the content stored on your computer, but it allows our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, accessed certain pages etc. and also allow you to record your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie is set up, you can configure your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks the user if he wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to install on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies for certain domains
- reject third-party cookies
- accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed)
- allow the server to create cookies for another domain
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do this by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You will find information on configuring the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Help or the help of the browser.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, you can visit Google Support or browser help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple >> support or the help of the browser.
With respect to third-party cookies, that is, cookies that are not part of our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies they contain. the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below, we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them can be installed.
|cookie||Cookie identification||Description||More information|